Der aktuelle Report (leider nur in englisch) widmet sich folgenden Fragen:
- Die 10 wichtigsten Fragen: The top 10 social media questions marketers want answered: We analyzed nearly 700 open-ended responses and summarized all the major questions that marketing pros want answered.
- Zeitaufwand: The time commitment: We examined the weekly hours marketers invest in their social media efforts. This analysis will be helpful for marketers just getting started.
- Vorteile im Social Media Marketing: The benefits of social media marketing: This rather beefy section reveals all the major advantages marketers are achieving with their social media efforts. We also looked at how time invested and experience enhances the achieved benefits.
- Typische Werkzeuge: Commonly used social media tools: Wondering which social media tools marketers are using the most? Those questions are answered, along with an examination of what the most experienced folks are using.
- Die neuesten und interessantesten Werkzeuge: Social media tools people want to learn more about: In this section, we examine the up-and-coming tools that marketers are most interested in learning about.
- Weitere Analysen: Other analysis: We also analyzed how age, gender, experience, business type and weekly time commitments impact all of the above findings.
Die wichtigsten Ergebnisse sind:
- Die drei wichtigsten Fragen: Top three questions marketers want answered: (1) What are the best tactics to use, (2) how to do I measure the effectiveness of social media and (3) where do I start?
- Allseits beliebt, aber erst seit kurzer Zeit im Einsatz: Marketers are mostly new to social media: A significant 88% of marketers surveyed are using social media to market their businesses, BUT 72% have only been doing so for a few months or less.
- Zeitaufwand zwischen 5 und 10 Stunden: How much time does this take? A significant 64% of marketers are using social media for 5 hours or more each week and 39% for 10 or more hours weekly.
- Vorteile sind Öffentlichkeit, Zugriffe und neue Partner: The top benefit of social media marketing: The number-one advantage is generating exposure for the business, indicated 81% of all marketers, followed by increasing traffic and building new business partnerships.
- Top- Tools sind Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn und Facebook: The top social media tools: Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn and Facebook were the top four social media tools used by marketers, in that order.
- Upcoming: social bookmarking und Twitter: Social media tools marketers most want to learn about: Social bookmarking sites were ranked of highest interest, followed closely by Twitter.